Sunday, June 6, 2010

We Need A New Mage Blog

I was reading another blog today which referred to a comment that there seemed to be a grand total of 2 mage blogs, and claimed that they were both crap.

I'm new to the whole blogging thing, but even I have managed to find 4 mage blogs. This leads me to believe there are most likely a whole bunch more I haven't found.

I can't speak as to the quality of these, though - good or bad. I've barely glanced at the ones I know exist because what spare time I have to devote to blogs I've already filled with the likes of Pugnacious Priest and Digital Incorrectness.

Anyway, what I'd like to do with this blog is make it a good mage blog. I want to try and write regular, fun, interesting and informative posts predominantly about playing a mage, and about WoW from a long-time mage's perspective. I've had a few stops and starts with this blog, even deleting the entire thing at least twice, but this time I want to make it work.

A Little About Me
I'm a 26 year old woman from Australia, currently studying computer science at uni and working at a bank to pay the bills.

I've played WoW for about 4 and a half years now. My very first character was a mage, and since then I've rolled two more mages that are now at level 80. For a good part of BC I had a 70 warrior tank and a 70 holy priest, although only the priest has made it to 80.

I've been an officer multiple times, and a (puppet) class leader, but I've never ran my own guild. I've had the privilege of being in some of the best guilds on my server(s), and raiding with some of the best mages out there. I like to think I have some idea of what I'm talking about, although I'm sure if people actually end up reading this I'll be proven wrong a bunch of times. ;)

Enough introduction, I'm crap at introductions anyway. Time to think of some real stuff to write. :)

<3 Jayd

No comments:

Post a Comment